EzyCellar streamlines all winery procedures into one comprehensive package which can be easily utilised by every user. It removes the need to run separate vineyard, weighbridge, winemaking,bottling, plant servicing and stock control packages, removing the inaccuracies and costs associated with double-entry.
It can be easily upgraded to EzyWine which encompasses general accounting, wine club, POS, marketing & CRM, asset register and payroll.
Existing reference data and balances are preloaded prior to installation. Installed within 5 weeks of purchase and includes 3 days onsite training.
Full integrated end-to-end business management package.
Help desk, regional seminars, comprehensive training notes, onsite and in-house training.
WORLD’S BEST PRACTICES
Contributions from thousands of users across several countries ensures that the system keeps up with world’s best practices, meets your requirements as your business grows and does not become obsolete.
The system meets statutory tax, appellation, HACCP, ISO and OH&S requirements.
POWERFULL REPORTING TOOLS
Most modules include a report writer allowing you to produce customised reports.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Excellent return on investment – operations are streamlined with removal of double-entry, true margins are realised, better cash flow management and tracking of all stock movements.
No restrictions on the number of companies, stock items, etc, that can be setup.
World leader in ERP solutions.
- Plant Servicing
- Stock Control
- Vineyard Management
- System Administration
- Reliance on multiple packages
- Double handling of data and associated errors
- Need for highly skilled IT personnel
- Dependency on spreadsheets
- Issues outlined in the Sarbanes-Oxley act
- Departmental bottlenecks.
IINTEGRATION SAMPLE - Adding Tartaric Acid to a Tank
- Tartaric is recorded against the tank and included in the wine composition
- Tartaric batch number is recorded so that HACCP requirements are met
- Cost of tartaric is added to wine in tank
- Cost of tartaric is used to adjust the bulk wine overall average cost
- The quantity of tartaric is reduced
- Warning message displayed if quantity of tartaric falls below reorder level or projected cost of bulk wine is exceeded.
- Mouse and Keyboard Navigation
- Customise Font Size and Screen Colours
- Specify Your Own Terminology (such as menu option names)
- Specify Whether To Display Module Bar, Split View and/or Folder View
- Multiple Sessions.
- Touch Screens
- Pocket PCs
- Barcode Scanners
- Programmable Keyboards
- Mobile Phones
- Weighbridge Scales
- Analysis Devices
- Weather Stations
- Moisture Probes
- Barrel Scanners.
- MS Excel, Outlook and Access
- Contract Bottlers
- Acrobat Reader
- Cognos & Crystal Report Writers
- J.D. Edwards & SAP
- Temp Control Systems
- Freight Companies.
- Menu Options
- Insert, Modify and/or Confirm Transactions
- Stock Items & Locations
- Remote Access By Growers
- Tanks & Barrels
- Cellar Operation Types
- Bottling Scheduling.
- Withholding Tax
- Food Standard Codes
- AWBC (LIP)
- Annual Visit
- Online Help Screens
- Training Manuals
- Phone & Email Support
- Remote Access
- Sample Reports On Web
- Inhouse & Onsite Training
- Regional Seminars (schedule is on the website)
- May and October Upgrade CD.
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Barcode Pallet Tags EDI Compliance
- Post Bottling QC Analysis
- SOP’s and Specifications Specify and Restrict Earliest Date For Bottling and Sales
- Export Specifications & Schedule To Contract Bottler
- Material Shortfalls Highlighted
- Labour & Overhead Costs
- Specifications Can Be Copied Between Stock Items
- Pre & Post Bottling Analysis
- Specification Composition & Analysis Variances Highlighted
- Outlook Calendar Interface
- Quantity & Cost Of Wastage Beyond Acceptable Wastage % Are Highlighted
- BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Breakdown Statistics
- Traceability Back To Vineyard and Bulk Receival
- STOH, Committed Stock, Sales Patterns (or Budgets), Lead Times and Safety Stock Level Used To Determine Bottling Proposal
- Bottling Run Linked To Sales Order So That Profit Margin Can Be Checked First
- Julian Date & HACCP Tracking
- Bottling Report Writer.
- Out Of Specification
- Bulk Wine Not Ready For Bottling
- Exceeds Expected Cost
- Insufficient Materials.
- Track Customer Supplied Stock
- Processing, Sterile Filtration, Additive, Analysis, Labour, Storage and Consumables Fees
- Record Customer Specifications
- Print and Email Quotes
- Administration Staff Automatically Notified By Email of Bulk Wine Receivals
- Complete Traceability Back To Vineyard If Contract Winemaking also Performed For Customer
- Customise Pallet Tag Format
- Track Client’s Bottling Materials
- Storage Free Days After Bottling
- Bottling Report Writer
- Full Pallet or Part-of Daily or Monthly Storage Fee
- Pre Bottling Customer Specification, Quality Assurance & Tasting Forms.
- Specify Fees For Processing, Ullage, Additives, Analysis, Labour, Storage and Consumables
- Record Client Composition & Analysis Specifications
- Barrel Storage Fees
- Email Client Their Crush & Cellar Operations
- Automatically Generates Sales Invoices
- Track Client’s Chemicals
- Provide Client With Remote Access To Report Their Information Only
- Email Client Export File Of Their Grower Weighbridge Dockets For Importing Into Their System.
- Parts & Labour Usage
- Schedule Service Tasks by Hours, Km’s, Litres, Days, Weeks, Months, Years, etc…
- Recording Information For ISO Accreditation
- Customise Work Sheet
- Mean Time Between Failures
- Site Visitor Register
- Plant Items and Structures
- Breakdown and Planned Service Statistics
- Service Tasks Easily Copied Between Plant Items
- Service Work Sheets Automatically Generated Based On Service Schedule.
- Vineyard Map
- Interface To Plant Servicing, Vintage Planning, Winemaking and Bottling
- Generate Vineyard Worksheets
- Chemical Usage & HACCP Batch Tracking
- Track Machinery Usage
- Record Number Of Vines Bearing, Not Producing & Missing Per Row
- Labour (Time Sheet) Tracking
- Spray Diary
- Vintage Budgets & Projections
- Customise Operation Types
- Vineyard Report Writer
- Plant Health Register
- Monitor Water Usage
- Weather Station Interface
- Analysis Graphs & Statistics
- Vineyard Projections
- Utilise Pocket PC or PDA To Capture Analysis In The Field
- P&L By Vineyard, Block & Variety (Actual Vs Budget)
- Bulk Wine Allocation By Block
- Phenology Tracking
- Vintage & Financial Year Costing
- Incorporate SOP’s
- Specify Agrochemicals, Constituents & Spray Targets
- Spray Withholding Period
- Growers Spray Details Can Be Imported From An MS Excel Spreadsheet
- Spray Cart Water & Chemical Requirements
- Unlimited Notes Can Be Recorded
- Incentive Targets.
GROWER CONTRACTS & PAYMENTS
- Individual and/or Regional Contracts
- Harvest & Freight Fees
- Flexible Payment Terms By Block
- Pre Payments
- Withholding Tax
- Bonus & Penalty Based on Analysis Results
- Levy Deductions and Payments
- EFT and Cheque Payments
- Bulk Email Grower Statements
- Analysis Bonuses +ve or –ve, % or $ per tonne Impacts On Grower, General & Stock Ledgers.
- Grower Booking By Variety or Grower By Date or Time
- Outlook Calendar Interface
- Easily Reschedule Multiple Bookings.
- Specify Whether To Record Booking Number, Crusher, Bins, Truck No, Carrier, Analysis, Weighbridge, etc..
- Interface To Weighbridge Scales & Electronic Analyser
- Weighbridge Checks Include Contract, Spray Diary, Colour Analysis Recorded, Crusher Is Overbooked, Truck Overweight and Plant Health Certificate
- Auto Bulk Email Weighbridge Dockets To Growers
- Whole Bunch Receival
- Weighbridge Dockets Processed At Other Wineries Can be Imported
- Vintage Report Writer
- Reporting By Vintage, Grower, Region, Variety, Grower Group, Crusher, etc..
- Varietal Yields and Extraction Rates.
- Vessel Map
- Composition Traceability From Vineyard To Bottling and/or Bulk Despatch
- Samples Despatch & Tracking
- Blend Calculator (Composition and $)
- Bulk Despatch and Receival
- Interface To Scanners, Pocket PC and Sample Analysers
- Powerful Barrel Handling Features
- Detailed Costing
- Interface to Stock Control, Vineyard and Bottling Modules
- Record Analysis Against Vessels, Cellar Note, Wine Batch, Vessel Group, Bulk Receival, Bulk Despatch and Historic Worksheets
- Multiple Wine Allocations
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Vessel History Drill Down
- Multi-Cellar Consolidation Allows Blending and Reporting of Wines Across Multiple Sites
- Cellar Report Writer
- Transfer, Adjustment, Addition, Racking, Analysis, Press, Cost Allocation, Homogenous Blend and Barrel Topping Operations
- Trial Blend Calculator Auto Load Against Cellar Work Sheet
- Tasting and Trial Blend Forms
- Dip and Fortification Calculator
- Meets Appellation Requirements
- Fortification Reporting
- FDA Bioterrorism
- HACCP (Batch Tracking)
- Preload Text, Additives and Analysis To Be Performed Against Each Operation Type
- Track Time To Complete Operations
- Generate List Of From and/or To Vessels Based Of Selection Criteria Such As Wine Batch or Allocation
- Actual Tonnes/Hectare and Litres/Tonne
- Barrel Attribute Composition and Usage (Days and %)
- Cellar Position as at Specified Date
- Cellar Movements for Specified Date Range
- Marc & Stalk Despatch.
WARNING MESSAGES INCLUDE
- Insufficient Additive Stock Available
- Different Wine Groups Being Blended
- White Wine Is Transferred To Barrel That Previously Had Red
- Wine Has Been Placed On Hold
- SOPs or Notes Exist For Wine Or Vessel
- Wine Composition and/or Analysis Is Different To Specification
- Vessel In Use By Another Worksheet
- Tank Dips Do Not Match
- Insufficient Volume For Transfer
- Wine Cost Exceeds Budget
- Cellar Worksheets Scheduled Out Of Date Sequence
- Analysis Has Not Been Done Within Required Period
- Cellar Hand Not Authorised To Perform Cellar Operation or Access Vessel.
- Grower Delivery Exceeds Contract
- Allowable Operation % Loss/Gain Exceeded
- Allowable Variance Analysis Readings Exceeded
- Vessel Capacity Will Be Exceeded
- Overdue Or Missing Analysis
- Spray Diary Not Provided
- Maximum Addition Rate Exceeded.